18th July 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in DOT NET, PHP after pursuing B.Tech from Alwar Rajasthan?

Hello sir
i am JITENDRA 5th sem of cs branch. Sir i currently persuing my b.tech frm alwar rajasthan and want to training like dotnet, php from jaipur. Then sir will i have to go for it or not?
For this i can't attend d class of 5th sem due long distance of jaipur.
Will i have to move?
Rply me
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do training in 5th sem in Alwar(Rajasthan)? List of institutions offering such training?
  2. Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?
  3. Previous years question papers of Rajasthan Gramin Bank Alwar?
  4. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  5. Is it better to join BPO to make a career in IT sector?
  6. How to do industrial training after pursuing MCA from Rajasthan University Jaipur
  7. Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?
  8. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  9. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it necessary to do training after 3rd year of B.Tech? Which has a better scope, ASP.NET or PHP?
  11. Can I give IAS collector exam after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  12. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  13. Institute providing C, C+, .NET and PHP training in Bhopal? Duration of training?
  14. How to do summer training in DMRC? I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil
  15. How can I get admission in CPL training in government flying college in India
  16. Will I get termination due to bad performance during training in TCS? -- [New]
  17. Best Institutes that give Training as well as Placement after completion of php or .net?
  18. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
10th October 2015, 01:59 AM
JSD.

Default Re: How to do training in DOT NET, PHP after pursuing B.Tech from Alwar Rajasthan?

Dot(.) Net and P.hp are the subject of computers. Basically these are programing and requires a lot of practice.

One can get the training for the computer subject in the final year in the seventh semester. You can contact to the software company which provides this training. First you contact to their official website , fill the online training form then you can go for it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?