29th December 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps which we need to follow for doing internship after completion of 5th semester in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

We are from PESCE Mandya,Karnataka.we are seeking for the INTERNSHIP TRAINING from your company.
Now we are studying in 5th sem Mechanical engineering.Our sem end hollidays will be in January-February.In that mean time we want training from your company.So please inform us the process of applying.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the application form for doing internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  3. How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for doing short internship for 3 months?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to Mechanical 5th semester student in Bhopal?
  8. Chances to do Internship for 1 month during winter vacations in Mumbai for Mechanical 5th semester student?
  9. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  10. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  13. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  15. Internship in Tata Motors is possible after 5th semester?
  16. Where should I apply for Internship among DLF and L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
1st January 2016, 12:13 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps which we need to follow for doing internship after completion of 5th semester in mechanical engineering?

First of all you have to make a resume.

You have to mention all of your achievements during your education.

Also mention details about your project if any.

Take NOC from your college.

Send all with application to the HR of the company.

If they approve your application then you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?