27th March 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

List companies offering 6th semester project training to MCA students?

I am studying mca course and right now i am in 5th semester. And i want to do mca 6th sem project in a reputed company. So please tell me about the companies offering 6th sem project training?

My Email. Id= [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  2. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  3. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
  4. Names of the companies where I can do project while in MCA 6th semester?
  5. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  6. List of companies which allows MCA candidates to do internship as 6th semester project?
  7. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  8. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  9. Project training in 6th semester of MCA and previous year question paper of the companies meant for it
  10. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  12. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  13. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project?
  15. List of companies offering Communication Training to B.Tech 6th semester student in Maharashtra?
  16. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
  17. Companies offering training for 6th semester Civil engineering?
  18. List of all IT companies for training of MCA 6th semester in Baroda
28th March 2016, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List companies offering 6th semester project training to MCA students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying mca course and right now i am in 5th semester. And i want to do mca 6th sem project in a reputed company. So please tell me about the companies offering 6th sem project training?

My Email. Id= [email protected]
List of the companies for project training to MCA students:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Tata Consultancy Services, Building No 6, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, U-25 Road, DLF City Phase III, Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana, Phone: 0124 675 6024

3. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

4. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

5. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?