6th May 2011, 12:48 AM
tbgadoo

How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?

Admission for Biotechnolgy
please guide to get the admission after 10+2 for bio technolgy in Punjab Haryana or NCr region How to apply and get admission in good reputed college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join? -- [New]
  2. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  3. Can I get admission in reputed engineering college without appearing in any engineering exam?
  4. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  5. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  6. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  8. How to take admission in MSc Biotechnology from a good college in India
  9. Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?
  10. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Can i get admission in any government college in north India after scoring 20.87 marks in GATE?
  12. Can I do B.Ed course after scoring 57.7%
  13. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Sc Ph.D course in India?
  16. How to get admission in a reputed college if I am a student of DAC public school Bokaro
  17. What is the best biotechnology course?
  18. How to join a reputed university while pursuing MSc Biotechnology?

23rd April 2015, 09:09 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?

Hi,
If you want to pursue biotechnology you should pass in the stream of science in 10+2 i.e. physics chemistry biology and maths. In some cases, even three of the given subjects are considered. Then you can opt for either bachelor of science or bachelor of technology in biotechnology. Btech takes 4 years to complete whereas BSc takes 3 years. If you want you can also go for further studies in the same to gain more knowledge and expertise.
All IITs provide a course in this for which you have to give the IIT-JEE entrance exam first or AIEEE which is all India. Based on the rank you can pick colleges for the same. There are other well known private colleges which conduct their own entrance exams.
Following are some good biotechnology universities in north India:

1. NIT Warnagal

2. NSIT Delhi

3. Thapar University

4. Manipal Institute of Technology

thanks
regards
Swarnali

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?