11th May 2011, 12:47 AM
MANOGNA.VALLURU

Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?

I am doing my final year in b.tech biotechnology. I am planning to do my mba in biotechnology. So please tell me the scope of doing this and how to get admission in a reputed university?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing MBA in Biotechnology? What are career opportunities after this course?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  3. Can I do my graduation again?
  4. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India? -- [New]
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  6. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  8. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope after doing m.tech in biotechnology from reputed colleges?
  10. Information about vacancies in BSNL JTO(Telecom) and BSNL JTO(Electrical)?
  11. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  13. Is it possible to do MBA after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of an MBA degree in future?
  14. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  16. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
31st August 2011, 12:26 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?

The question is not easy to answer because scope is not a micro term but it is a Macro term.
MBA has more scope as it focuses not only on the science but also on the business side.
MBA help you in fetching Job of Market as well as in Company.
5th December 2011, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?

I AM DOING MY FINAL YEAR BE-BIOTECH, PLEASE SUGGEST ME THAT WHICH COURSE I CAN CHOOSE EITHER ME-BIOTECH OR MBA BIOTECH? IF I AM CHOOSING ME-BIOTECH WHICH IS THE THE RISING FIELD AT THIS PRESENT TREND?
13th February 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have done b.tech biotechnology.i want to do mba.is it better to join mba through icet or mat.what is the scope of getting job through icet mba n what would be the salary range.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?