14th May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in reputed engineering college without appearing in any engineering exam?

can i get addmission in reputed engineering colleges without appearing in any engineering exams or getting very low rank in that exam.sir, i want to know about the collages ,their fee structures and faculty mostly located in north india or collages in other part of india if i have obtained 59% marks in cbse 12th last year and i 'm from bihar

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  2. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  3. What should I for computer science?
  4. List of best institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in instrumentation
  5. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  6. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission to 2nd year engineering to get into a good reputed college?
  8. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  9. How to pursue engineering in reputed college after completing 12th with 95%?
  10. How to do Ph.D from reputed institutes like IIT's and NIT's?
  11. Can I get admission in any reputed Auto Mobile engineering college on donation basis without AIEEE exam
  12. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  13. Which colleges will I get after scoring 23.365 for M.E CSE?
  14. Information about courses after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  15. How may I get admission in M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in thrissur engineering college without appearing in GATE exam?
  16. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  17. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
14th April 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in reputed engineering college without appearing in any engineering exam?

How to proceed in studies after getting admission in a poor engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?