14th September 2011, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in government colleges in Pakistan? What's the fee structure in Khaber Medical college(Peshawer)?

sir!
Most respected ,I took 303 marks in medicle entry test which took place in .Have any chance for me to admit in govt med colleges of pakistan.If no,then please inform me about fee structure in khaber med college peshawer.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  3. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  4. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  5. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  6. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure? -- [New]
  7. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  8. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  9. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  10. Is it possible to do MD Pharmacology/Medicine after PharmD?
  11. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the fee structure of government medical colleges?
  14. Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  15. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  16. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  17. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
4th November 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in government colleges in Pakistan? What's the fee structure in Khaber Medical college(Peshawer)?

what is fees of pak college BTECH ??!!!!
17th July 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in government colleges in Pakistan? What's the fee structure in Khaber Medical college(Peshawer)?

how mane sheet med to mjp
5th August 2013, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

in question may i canot get merit are how is merit for admission collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?