27th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in MBBS college in Uttarakhand? My category rank is 475 in UPMT

my category rank is 475 in upmt can i get admission in mbbs course in uttarakhand any college?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?
  2. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  3. How many MBBS seats are there in UPMT? What rank is necessary for getting admission in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission for MBBS with a rank of 160 in UPMT being a candidate from unreserved category?
  5. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Governement and Private)? With 411 category rank in UPMT can I get MBBS course?
  6. Admission in MBBS/BDS course after scoring 3601 rank in UPMT under freedom fighter?
  7. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1850 rank in UPMT entrance exam and 378 in general category?
  8. How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand
  9. Can I be eligible for UPMT without having a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  10. Any chance of getting into government college in MBBS or BDS after scoring 495 rank in UPMT
  11. Last date of application for UPMT 2011 examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
  13. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand?
  14. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  15. What's the date of sale for UPMT(uttarakhand pre medical test) form in Uttarakhand?
  16. How may I get details about Uttarakhand CPMEE(UPMT)?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  18. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
25th August 2015, 11:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I get admission in MBBS college in Uttarakhand? My category rank is 475 in UPMT

You have to attend the counseling conducted by them.

The possibility of admission will be clear after the result of counseling you will attend after the declaration of result. No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it completely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?