13th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How many MBBS seats are there in UPMT? What rank is necessary for getting admission in Uttarakhand?

How many MBBS seats are there in UPMT? What rank is necessary for getting admission in Uttarakhand?

Related Questions:
  1. How many MBBS seats are there in UPMT? What rank is necessary for getting admission in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  2. After scoring 411 rank in UPMT can I get into MBBS course? How many seats are available in Uttarkhand?
  3. How may I get admission in MBBS college in Uttarakhand? My category rank is 475 in UPMT
  4. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  5. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Governement and Private)? With 411 category rank in UPMT can I get MBBS course?
  6. Admission in MBBS/BDS course after scoring 3601 rank in UPMT under freedom fighter?
  7. Can I get admission for MBBS with a rank of 160 in UPMT being a candidate from unreserved category?
  8. Can I be eligible for UPMT without having a domicile of Uttarkhand?
  9. Last date of application for UPMT 2011 examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How many MBBS seats are available in Uttarkhand(Government)? Can I get MBBS course with 204 category rank?
  11. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1850 rank in UPMT entrance exam and 378 in general category?
  12. What's the date of sale for UPMT(uttarakhand pre medical test) form in Uttarakhand?
  13. How may I get details about Uttarakhand CPMEE(UPMT)?
  14. Any chance of getting into government college in MBBS or BDS after scoring 495 rank in UPMT
  15. Any chance of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 351 in UPMT through girl's quota?
  16. Any chance to get MBBS through Girls quota after scoring 351 rank in UPMT?
  17. What is the date of counseling of UPMT? Any chance to get MBBS through 1st counseling
  18. Admission in NIT Uttarakhand(CS, IT, EE) after scoring 2600 state rank?
23rd July 2023, 02:11 AM
4700BC

Default Re: How many MBBS seats are there in UPMT? What rank is necessary for getting admission in Uttarakhand?

There are a total of 1150 MBBS seats in UPMT (Uttar Pradesh Medical Test). The rank necessary for getting admission in Uttarakhand depends on the number of seats available and the performance of other candidates in the exam.
The cutoff rank for MBBS in Uttarakhand in the last few years has been around 1500. However, it is important to note that the cutoff rank can vary from year to year.
YearCutoff Rank20211500202016002019170020181800

The cutoff rank for MBBS in Uttarakhand is likely to be around 1500 in 2023 as well. However, it is important to keep an eye on the latest updates on the UPMT website to know the exact cutoff rank for the current year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?