12th May 2011, 11:21 PM
avijit.halder27

How may I get admission in NTPI, Durgapur? I am pursing diploma in electrical engineering from Nibedita Institute of Technology with 83% marks(up to 5th semester)

Iam appearing in diploma in Electrical engineering from Nibedita Institute of Technology approved by AICTE.I want to take addmission in NTPI Durgapur in session.I have 83% marks (upto 5th sem).Now what should iI do?
how can I take addmission?
when and where the form I get?
send me details please

Avijit Halder
Kolkata

14th April 2012, 11:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission in NTPI, Durgapur? I am pursing diploma in electrical engineering from Nibedita Institute of Technology with 83% marks(up to 5th semester)

If you are interested in engineering degree, you can pursue Bachelor of Technology in Power Engineering in NTPI. Courses like Post Graduate Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (PGDC) or Post Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering (PDC) can also be chosen based on your eligibility. As you possess good score in electrical diploma, you are eligible to apply for any of these courses. You can get in to Bachelor of Technology in Power Engineering through lateral entry scheme. Admission to post graduate diploma courses is offered on the basis of the score in the diploma level. Minimum 60% marks in qualifying examination are required to apply for either of these courses. Application form and admission details can be collected from the official portal of NTPI at the beginning of each academic year.
2nd July 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in NTPI, Durgapur? I am pursing diploma in electrical engineering from Nibedita Institute of Technology with 83% marks(up to 5th semester)

how to apply in ntpi ?
what should be persntage in BE\B.tec
h
6th November 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a job in durgapur?
i am diploma in electrical for bengal institute of polytechnic with75%marks(up to 4th semester)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?