12th May 2011, 11:18 PM
avijit.halder27

Admission in NTPI Durgapur after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Iam appearing 2011 in diploma in Electrical engineering from Nibedita Institute of Technology approved by AICTE.I want to take addmission in NTPI Durgapur in 2011-2012 session.I have 83% marks (upto 5th sem).Now what should iI do?
how can I take addmission?
when and where the form I get?
send me details please

Avijit Halder
Kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in NTPI, Durgapur? I am pursing diploma in electrical engineering from Nibedita Institute of Technology with 83% marks(up to 5th semester)
  2. How to prepare for NTPI CET?
  3. Is there any way to give NTPI exam through correspondence? Procedure to give the exam and books to refer for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  4. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  5. How to get admission in diploma electrical engineering after passing 10th
  6. ntpi admissions? fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  8. What is NTPI? Scope and Fee structure of this NTPI being a candidate having completed BE in ECE?
  9. How to take admission for B.Tech course after passing electrical engineering diploma?
  10. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  11. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  12. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  13. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  14. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electrical engineering with 74%'
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  17. Scholarships available for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Durgapur?
  18. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
22nd January 2012, 11:29 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Admission in NTPI Durgapur after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering?

A minimum of 60% marks is required to get admission in NTPI after passing diploma in electrical engineering.
22nd January 2012, 11:32 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Admission in NTPI Durgapur after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering?

You can get admission in NTPI after securing a minimum of 60% marks in diploma in electrical engineerin.
You can get the application form from the website given below
(http://www.ntpi.com)
11th February 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir iam vivek tiwari sir i want to take admision in durgapur ntpi collage so ple tell me hwo to take admision in durgapur institute . And what is last date to admision .
28th February 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

last selection of postdeploma of national tharmal pawar plant training for admition.
28th February 2012, 09:34 PM
rvidyasagar

NPTI, Durgapur is offering BTech in Power Engineering in fulfilment a Gazette Notification mandating trained persons to operate and maintain thermal power stations of capacities higher than 100 MW.

This course started at Durgapur Institute from financial year 2002-2003 along with other institutes and approved by AICTE and affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). Admission to this course is open through WBJEE / AIEEE.

AIEEE registration is already over. Look for WBJEE.
12th March 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I have 75% marks average. Can i get admission to npti.
12th June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS GANESH I INSTRITED JOIN NPTI. I M COMPLITE DIPLOMO IN THE BRANCH OF EEE. WHAT IS PROCEDURE OF ADDIMISSION OF NPTI.
2nd August 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir I am Deepak kumar singh. I have complete my Diploma in Electrical with 76.06% (hons). I want to addmision in NTPI, so plz give me information me procedure of addmission in NTPI, elegibility criteria..thank's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?