16th June 2010, 07:37 PM
raaja

How may I get answer of the history questions stated here?

1.what is panipat war? 2.what is called kalinga war? 3.write about first war of independence? 4.what is imperilism? 5.write about congo war? 6.write short notes about second world war? 7.what is colonisation? 8.write about china wall?

Related Questions:
  1. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Punjab University, B.A. (Part II), History (A) History of India (1750-1964) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How may I get answer of the history questions stated here?
  4. Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madhya Pradesh Board Class XII History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which field is good to prepare for IAS prelims -- [New]
  9. Maharashtra Board SSC History-Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam History and Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) History Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. How may I get answer of stated General Knowledge questions?
  14. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Syllabus of B.Ed CET exam?
  16. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A in History, Elements of Historiography Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate History (Paper 7A) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Tips and tricks for clearing GATE? How to score good in GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
12th December 2013, 08:19 AM
sunny_19
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I get answer of the history questions stated here?

The Kalinga War was fought between the Mauryan Empire under Ashoka the Great and the state of Kalinga, a feudal republic located on the coast of the present-day Indian state of Odisha and northern parts of Andhra Pradesh. The Kalinga city is capital of Kalinga kingdom, it is situated in present day Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh. The Kalinga war, the only major war Ashoka fought after his accession to throne, is one of the major and bloodiest battles in world history. Kalinga put up a stiff resistance, but they were no match for Ashoka's brutal strength. The bloodshed of this war is said to have prompted Ashoka to adopt Buddhism. However, he retained Kalinga after its conquest and incorporated it into the Maurya Empire
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?