15th January 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

How may I get contact details of Surat centers? How may I get information related to course immediately?

please send me surat centers contact details.i want to talk with them to take suggestion for relate course immediate.
send details...

17th July 2013, 08:33 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get contact details of Surat centers? How may I get information related to course immediately?

Dear Friend,
First thing is that you have not mentioned clearly all the details for your problem,So,Its not Possible to give you the Desired Contact Informations.

And If you are asking about any Agency or Like that so you must clearly note,There are lots of it,You can't get any Particular,They just take money and do or say the things which you already know or at most admit you in any colleges by taking money making Corruption to Grow,

So,Best will be that you must contact your Previous Class or College Teacher to whom you well known and ask him for the Solution,He Will Definitely Help you and will show you right path toward the Success beside that Agency or Center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?