20th September 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 48% in graduation?

Hello,

I got 48 percentage in graduation...
i gave the exam of cmat...
can i get admission in m.b.a.in college of surat?
please let me know immediately? Can you please provide me the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 48% in graduation? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for CMAT if secured 49.78% in Graduation? Possibility to study MBA in Surat?
  3. Am I eligible for CMAT after scoring graduation with 49.68% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT?
  6. Whether non-CMAT students can get admission to study MBA in this academic year? Procedure to get admission through CMAT?
  7. List of colleges which offer MBA in Karnataka through CMAT? Cutoff percentile required for admission?
  8. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college of Indore I will get admission if scored 38 marks in CMAT?
  10. Details of MBA colleges in Mumbai providing admission to MMS through CMAT score?
  11. Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?
  12. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  13. Percentile required in CMAT to get admission in Best MBA college in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  14. List of colleges offering MBA in Chennai on CMAT basis?
  15. Studying MBA in Ahmedabad without CMAT?
  16. Which college can I get having 38 marks in CMAT?
  17. How to get admission in any government university for MBA after scoring 96 marks in CMAT exam?
  18. How many MBA colleges in Delhi are there which provides good placement but the fees is less?
21st September 2015, 10:29 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 48% in graduation?

No, you can't get admission in MBA colleges through CMAT after seccuring 48% in graduation.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation from any recognised college. 5% relaxation is there for SC/ST candidates. If you are from SC/ST background then only you can get admission in MBA colleges of Surat.
There is no age limit.
23rd September 2015, 12:49 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for MBA in Surat for CMAT aspirant who has secured 48% in graduation?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to get admission in MBA colleges through CMAT after scoring only 48% in Graduation level.
Candidates seeking admission for MBA course should have minimum of 50% marks in Graduation from any recognized Board. There is a relaxation of 5% for SC/St candidates.
If you belong from SC/ST, then you are eligible otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?