24th November 2011, 10:10 AM
swapdip

How may I get detail about results of senior assistant exam conducted for secretariat Goa?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the results of senior assistant exam conducted on 18th sep ( for secretariat Goa.) request you to let me know at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,

Siddhi

22nd December 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get detail about results of senior assistant exam conducted for secretariat Goa?

How I will get the exam result of junior assistant post conducted by Goa secretariat?
17th February 2014, 01:14 PM
Salil1425

Default Re: How may I get detail about results of senior assistant exam conducted for secretariat Goa?

They will either put it on net or they will display the names of selected candidates on their office notice board and they will also send you the call letter if you are selected. I am also waiting for the results.
5th June 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I already answered exam for the post of senior assistant but results not yet declared .why?
29th June 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

how many I get details about results of junior assistant exam conducted for secretariat
26th September 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

When will be the results of senior assistant exam and junior assistant exams declared?
15th November 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

When will be the results of senior assistant exam and junior assistant exams declared?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?