22nd October 2012, 02:29 PM
sabyasachi swain

Sample question papers of Assistant Sector Officer recruitment exam of secretariat service

Can anyone send me the sample question papers of Assistant Section Officer Recruitment Exam of Secretariat Service.

My E-Mail:- [email protected]

Thanks In Advance...

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? -- [New]
  2. Sample question papers for the exam of Assistant Treasury Officer in Harayana?
  3. Sample question for the exam of Assistant Treasury Officer in Haryana?
  4. Sample question papers for postal assistant, Indian Post Officer Service
  5. Sample question papers of previous assistant central intelligence officer
  6. Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat for Junior Administrative assistant?
  7. Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat of Junior Administrative assistant?
  8. Question papers for the exam of assistant treasury officer (ATO) in haryana
  9. Previous years question papers for Junior Administrative assistant for assam secretariat?
  10. Last 5 years question papers and sample papers for recruitment of postal assistant in West Bengal Circle
  11. What is the main difference between group I, II, III, IV?
  12. Previous years question papers of Junior Administrative Assistant exam of Assam Secretariat?
  13. Previous years sample question papers of assistant central intelligence officer grade II
  14. List of all the competitive exams in India which I can answer after doing MSc with 62%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Sample question papers of HPCL Information Officer recruitment written exam?
  16. SO's/STENO's (GR B/GR I) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination Procedure & Practice in the Govt. of India Secretariat and Attached Offices (For category VIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What should I do after passing B.Com so as to get a government job?
  18. Government exams which one can appear after completion of B.E in Computers from Mumbai University?
18th December 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of Assistant Sector Officer recruitment exam of secretariat service

Can you please send previous year question paper of assistant section officer OPSC?
24th December 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of Assistant Sector Officer recruitment exam of secretariat service

Can anyone send me the sample question papers of Assistant Section Officer Recruitment Exam of Secretariat Service.

9th January 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

my e-mail: [email protected]
14th January 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

can any one send me the sample question papers of assistant section officer

my e-mail:[email protected]
18th January 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

can anyone send me the sample papers of assistant section officer and the exam notification my email is [email protected]
21st January 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

can any one send me the sample papers of asstistant section officer previous quiestions paper my i mail is jaga.mkg @gmail.com
30th January 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

can any one send me the sample papers of assistant section officer previous question paper. [email protected]
30th January 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

can any one send me the sample papers of assistant section officer previous question paper my e mail id is [email protected]
14th February 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send previous year question paper of assistant section officer OPSC?

my mail id:[email protected]
27th February 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can you please send me sample question paper and syllabus of assam secretariat juniour administrative exam?
My email [email protected]

thanks
14th March 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

can you plz send me the sample question papers of OPSC assistant section officer exam?
My email id: [email protected]
Thanks
3rd July 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear field assistant exam in the department of RAW, So please submit the old question papers for studies
3rd July 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

please send sample or old question paper for the post of field assistant in the RAW
my mail id [email protected]
4th July 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question paper of assistant section officer of opsc to my email id [email protected]
5th October 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Aso question of 2011
25th November 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous question paper of assistant section officer of opsc to my email id [email protected]
31st December 2013, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR SAMPLE PAPER OR QUESTION PAPER OF ASSISTANT SECTION OFFICER EXAM OF OSSC.MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
8th January 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

13th January 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

can anyone send me previous question paper of Assistant section officer exam of secretariat service of odisha.

Mail me @: [email protected]
15th January 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can any one send me the sample question papers of assistant section officer

my e-mail:[email protected]
sonia i also tens. for that matter
25th April 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

please send privious year question paper of assistant section officer of orissa high coart to my email id "[email protected]
28th July 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone send me the previous year question papers of Assistant Section Officer Recruitment Exam of Secretariat Service.

my mail id: [email protected]
7th November 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR SAMPLE PAPER OR QUESTION PAPER OF ASSISTANT SECTION OFFICER EXAM OF OSSC.MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
16th January 2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous years entrance exam papers of assistant sector officer
28th October 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years question papers of assistant section officer recruitment exam.
Email.:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?