13th March 2013, 09:15 PM
Madhukangkana

Previous years question papers of Junior Administrative Assistant exam of Assam Secretariat?

How may i get previous years question papers of junior administrative assistant exam of Assam Secretariat? Will u please help me providing it through my mail id? My mail ID is [email protected]

30th March 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Junior Administrative Assistant exam of Assam Secretariat?

Plz provide me previous year question paper for the the Post of assistant in cabinet secreteriate. Emai !d is [email protected]
21st August 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Junior Administrative Assistant exam of Assam Secretariat?

I need previous year written exam questions for junior accounts assistant.pls and me to my email I'd [email protected] you
15th September 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i need previous year question paper for junior asst.(personal &administrative)..so please send me to my email i'd [email protected]
6th September 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me previous question papers of junior administrative assistant exam under Assam secretariat . my email I'd [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?