16th March 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat of Junior Administrative assistant?

Previous yaer queztion papers of assam secretariat for junior administrati e assistant

8th October 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat of Junior Administrative assistant?

I need question paper of junior adm.asst of Assam secreteriat if anybody hav then please mail [email protected]
14th October 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of Assam Secretariat of Junior Administrative assistant?

I need the previous year question paper for Junior administrative assistant of assam secretariat .pls send me on my email address ie [email protected]
8th July 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I need the previous question papers of junior assiatant of the following departments of ASSAM
1. Assam excise department
2. Assam forest department
3. Assam soil conservation department
4. Assam water resource department

I would be very greatfull if this website provides me this previous years question papers. My email manojkumardas4 [email protected]
28th May 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;5172926]I need the previous question papers of junior assiatant of the following departments of ASSAM
1. Assam excise department
2. Assam forest department
3. Assam soil conservation department
4. Assam water resource department

I would be very great full if this website provides me this previous years question papers. My email [email protected]
28th July 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question paper for junior assistant under directorate of technical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?