8th December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?

sir,

My daughter going to complete 12th..during from Hyderabad, i would like to know about Biomedical engg. and Biotech Engg.... which is the best with good job opportunities? .what are the good colleges with average fee structure.

surya

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after M.Sc. Biotech? Which course is better between Medical Biotech and General Biotech?
  2. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  3. Is Biotechnology a good career choice for me?
  4. Nature of Bio Medical Engineering? What are the job opportunities? What is the procedure to register for NATA?
  5. Can I opt for B.Sc(biotech) after applying for B.Sc inrie? Which course is more preferable in context of good job opportunities?
  6. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities after Biotech? I have done MSc Biotech from Mumbai University
  8. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  9. Details about Bio medical engineering? What is the cutoff?
  10. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  11. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  12. How to pursue my career with Bio medical engineering?
  13. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join MBA course while studying bio medical engineering? Which are the best institutes?
  15. Job opportunities with starting salary of B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering?
  17. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  18. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
30th December 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?

I want to know about biomedical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?