22nd December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about Exam center?

Yesterday i have submited my form and i got confirmation page.I have obted for AJMER(247),JODHPUR(248),UDAIPUR(249),AND NASIK(237).Today i have opened the site and noticed that the code no of AJMER is (261),JODHPUR is (263),UDAIPUR is (264),and NASIK is (249).Also the name of MUMBAI which was not there yesterday,it is today as MUMBAI(247).We are afraid ,can we face any problem?.Please reply soon .

15th March 2016, 11:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get details about Exam center?

There is no need to worry in this case. If you have filled correctly at the time of form submission then you be sure that your exam will be done accordingly. These issue is common due to some technical issue on the website.
Also you need to wait till the admit card come. The details of exam center will be mentioned very carefully only on the admit card. Also you can plan yourself for the exam center. But you should in a position to go anywhere to give that entrance exam. Because seat allocations are done on the basis of first come first serve. So at the moment you can not expect anything. But if you think that it is a serious issue then you can call to the office number or you can mail to the given mail ID and you can share your problem with them.

If it will be there mistake then definitely they will have some solution for this kind of issue else if it will be your mistake then it depend on them to take an action against you. Try to manage these issue as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?