6th June 2011, 12:55 PM
uday garkar

How may I get the details like qualification, course duration, fee structure, center details etc for B.Ed course at Allahabad? Where can I get the application forms for the same?

about fee for allahabad b.ed ? duration ?qualification ?from where i will get form?where to submit the form?center details ?
please reply soon..

27th October 2015, 12:13 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get the details like qualification, course duration, fee structure, center details etc for B.Ed course at Allahabad? Where can I get the application forms for the same?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education .
It is 2 years course which improves the techniques of a student to teach an understand other students.
B.Ed degree is ,now, compulsory for the candidates who want to make their career in teaching and related fields.

Students must have completed their Bachelor's degree with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university to appear in the entrance test s for admission.
Fee structure for B.Ed course varies in all universities.
Also, entrance examinations of different universities are conducted at different dates ,so, candidates need to get update from the university in which they want to take admission about entrance examination of B.Ed either through its official website or by visiting university .
23rd September 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details like qualification, course duration, fee structure, center details etc for B.Ed course at Allahabad? Where can I get the application forms for the same?

I am pursuing Degree 2 B.Com I've got in 10th 57% and in intermediate 55% So can i eligible for this job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?