5th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics

I have completed M.Pharmacy(pharmaceutics) and i would like to do ph.d in Germany. please give me guidence how to get admission and requirements to get select. Fess, schollaship, tests etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  2. How to take admission in Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  4. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  6. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  7. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
  8. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  10. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. How to study PhD after M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to do PhD in Pharmaceutics in Top 10 institutes of India?
  14. Information about PhD in Pharmaceutics admission in India?
  15. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?
  18. How to get admission through GPAT exam after doing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
19th October 2016, 11:16 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Pharmacy(pharmaceutics) and i would like to do ph.d in Germany. please give me guidence how to get admission and requirements to get select. Fess, schollaship, tests etc.

You can apply in many universities. First of all, You should be made very well in advance to the anticipated starting date which is 6-12 months. You can also send your application to the email address which is [email protected]. You can also send your application to many universities.

Pharmacy is an important part of the healthcare chain presenting a board job market for those who successfully the part of this ginormous circuit. There are following universities for the Pharmacy coarse.

^ Wurzburg University.
^ Kiel university.
^ Fu berlin.
^ Frankfurt university.
^ Grefswald university.
^ Marburg university.
^ Tu Braunschweig university.

Here are some of the good professors that will help you more.

1. Prof. Dr. Christian Ducho.
Professor of Pharmaceutical and medicinal chemistry
Bldg. C2 3 ground floor
Office: Martina Schwarz
Phone +49-681-302-70300

2. Prof. Dr. Claus Jacob
Professor of Bioorganic Chemistry
Bldg. B2 1 ist floor

3. Dr. Alexander Titz
Head of junior research group chemical biological of carbohydrates ( CBCH) at the HIPS
Bldg. E8 1
Phone: +49-681-98806-2500
20th October 2016, 07:14 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Smile Re: How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics

Pharmacy is related to the medical sector. You can complete your PHD from Germany. You can complete your PHD from the Kiel university. This university is known for its academic rules. This is a good university. You can also contact on the Email address which is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?