25th August 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?

Sir,
I am M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics specialization candidate. Am I eligible for writing CSIR-NET? Which subject I should select? Life Sciences or Chemical Sciences? I have heard that no JRF positions available for Pharmaceutics people for their PhD course. Is it true? I have got 95.4 percentile in GATE and now completed M.Pharmacy from Andhra Pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after doing M.Pharmacy? Which subjects to select between Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences?
  2. Can I appear in CSIR-NET for Chemical Sciences being a Biochemistry postgraduate?
  3. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has secured 170 rank in CSIR-NET-JRF(Chemical Science)?
  4. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Chemical Sciences being a B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  6. Study Materials and pattern of CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences)?
  7. Best Books and Study Materials to prepare for CSIR UGC NET Exam in Life Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  10. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  11. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  12. How can I get my certificate if qualified in CSIR-NET-JRF?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Biochemistry) candidate?
  14. Eligibility and requirements to apply in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for Organic Chemistry postgraduate? -- [New]
  15. What should I do for Professorship after M.Sc in Biotech?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Pharmaceutics being a Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to study Ph.D through CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) if completed post graduation in Biotechnology?
  18. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate?

12th September 2015, 12:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics specialization candidate. Am I eligible for writing CSIR-NET? Which subject I should select? Life Sciences or Chemical Sciences? I have heard that no JRF positions available for Pharmaceutics people for their PhD course. Is it true? I have got 95.4 percentile in GATE and now completed M.Pharmacy from Andhra Pradesh.
You have completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam. You can choose the specialization as per your strength. From my point of view you can choose life science subject for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

12th September 2015, 01:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy postgraduate? Which is better among Life Science and Chemical Sciences? Is JRF not available for Pharmaceutics candidate to study in PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
You have completed M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics so you are eligible for CSIR NET exam. You can choose the specialization as per your strength. From my point of view you can choose life science subject for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.

24th January 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I have completed m.pharmacy in pharmacology subject,should i eligible for CSIR NET exam? Which subject i have to choose in CSIR NET exam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?