6th July 2010, 01:38 PM
Gali Hanumandlu

How may I get full details about allotment of B-Category engineering seats?

I came to know that, ur institution is alloting B-Category engineering seats on the basis of IPE marks. Please give me full datails about the B-Category seats allotments.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the seat allotment for the students in B Category?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Allahabad if my expected AIEEE rank is 4000-5000? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Number of vacancy seats with trades in government engineering colleges?
  4. When is the allotment of MBBS seats going to be started?
  5. Number of seat alloment in Tamilnadu Government Medical College and Community Wise Details?
  6. Percentage of government allotment seats reserved for 3B category students in Architecture course in Karnataka?
  7. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
  8. Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?
  9. What is the date of M.Tech entrance test held by Punjabi University Patiala?
  10. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
  11. How many seats are there in WB government engineering colleges for SC category for all the streams in JEE?
  12. Category wise seat allotment for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through MH-CET?
  13. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  15. Will I get a seat in CEG Chennai(ME Power System Engineering after scoring 466 in GATE with 50 TANCET marks? Number of seats available under GATE category? Number of seats under MBC(Muslim) category?
  16. How many seats are available in MBBS(Gujarat) for General category candidates?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get seat in engineering under B category? -- [New]
  18. Are there any category seats reserved in AGBSc?
15th February 2012, 09:04 PM
ishwinder singh rana

Default Re: How may I get full details about allotment of B-Category engineering seats?

usually b categories seats do not depends upon rank or marks obtained in test
its in management's hands to sell the available seat as high they demand
15th February 2012, 09:20 PM
ishwinder singh rana

Default Re: How may I get full details about allotment of B-Category engineering seats?

usually b categories seats do not depends upon rank or marks obtained in test
its in management's hands to sell the available seat as high they demand
16th May 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

how 2 apply 4 b category seats?
10th May 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 77% in ipe can get a seat in our clg, nd am a b category student
9th June 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

sir please let me know dat whether B-CATEGORY seats will be given under the basis of 10 2 or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?