12th October 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

How may I get information about vacancies available in government job for Yoga trainer in India?

Can you give me information regarding a vacancy on govt job for yoga trainer in India?
send details...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Yoga related Government jobs having participated in many seminars being a PhD holder?
  2. Any government jobs for Yoga Masters? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  4. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  5. Can i get government job with PG Diploma certificate in Yoga? -- [New]
  6. What is the total government job vacancies for MPSC?
  7. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  8. How to get a government job after scoring 7.6 CGPA? Information about the recruitment and the vacancies?
  9. Details about the government job vacancies for Ayurveda Therapists?
  10. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
  11. Any government job vacancies for MBA(HR) students?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for PG Diploma in Yoga Science candidate?
  13. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
  14. Details about the government job vacancies in Ayurveda Therapist?
  15. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
  16. Any government job vacancies available after passing 12th science?
  17. When is the exam of Delhi Police headconstable?
  18. Any IT jobs in Government Sector? How to apply for it? From where can I get the information about the vacancies?
31st July 2018, 02:02 PM
somany3116

Red face Re: How may I get information about vacancies available in government job for Yoga trainer in India?

There were vacancies in Kamla Nehru College and Indian School of Mines but as of now dates has been closed to apply for yoga trainer.

For more updates you have to regularly visit various jobs portal , then only you can apply for a yoga trainer job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?