2nd June 2011, 10:47 PM
naveen_gp

How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?

Dear SIR/MADAM
I am engineer passed out with an aggregate of 57%. i recently completed a java course. I am learning spanish language, done with the certificate course and planning to do diploma .However i am learning spanish for passion .Do i have any opportunities to get into software companies? i am concerned because i dont have aggregate in B.E., but i do have aggregate in my 10th----84.22, 12th---92.63.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to get the job in software field with only 55% marks in B.Tech?
  3. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  4. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  5. List of IT companies which can take students with 2 years of gap between intermediate and graduation?
  6. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  7. How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?
  8. How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?
  9. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of software companies which allows recruitment of candidates with less than 60% marks in studies?
  11. Can I become a Software Engineer in good companies if secured 80% in Diploma Software Engineering?
  12. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  13. What are the present career options for outgoing students of CSE department? What is the minimum percentage required to attend the interview in MNCs?
  14. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  16. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  17. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  18. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
2nd March 2012, 10:00 PM
manishsangwan8293

Lightbulb Re: How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen_gp View Post
Dear SIR/MADAM
I am engineer passed out with an aggregate of 57%. i recently completed a java course. I am learning spanish language, done with the certificate course and planning to do diploma .However i am learning spanish for passion .Do i have any opportunities to get into software companies? i am concerned because i dont have aggregate in B.E., but i do have aggregate in my 10th----84.22, 12th---92.63.
yes u can get chances in some companies jst crack the company tst nd interview
2nd March 2012, 11:00 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?

The following are some of Software jobs :
TCS
Wipro
IBM
HCL
Accenture
Intel
Pixel Lab
Cognizant
Tesco services
Game loft
sathyam
mahidhra & mahidhra
TCL
Infosys
hewlett packerd
Patni
I-felx
oracle
mose baer
microsoft
NIIT
tata
igate
ingram
sun microsoft
polaris software
SAP

and also some govt jobs

BSNL
CGL
MHPPD
Bank jobs
Railway jobs
Army jobs
Defence jobs
IES
IAS
2nd March 2012, 11:27 PM
bubbububbu

Default Re: How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?

government jobs r far better then software jobs
apply for bank jobs
best of luck
2nd March 2012, 11:28 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?

Quote:
Dear SIR/MADAM
JobS in IT Sector

$ Being a Fresher of Engineering , you are expecting a JOB in really booming sector . You does have really Good Academic Record.

$It is a plus point for you if you had knowledge of Java and Spanish because Company Search such kind of Candidates and they always get the priority.

$ There are lots of opportunity for Engineers in IT Sector , may it be any of the Engineering Stream the base requirement is you must have Software Technology Knowledge .

$ You must know one of the Computer Languages amoung
  • C
  • C++
  • Java
  • .NET Framework
If you do possess knowledge of them , think you are selected.

Selection Process in TOP IT MNC's
  • Technical and Aptitude Test
  • Group Discussion
  • Technical Interview
  • Personal Interview and/or HR Interview

If you are a Software Engineer , you must possess good knowledge of Minor and Major Projects done.

As a fresher you can apply through :
  • On Campus Job Opprtunity
  • Off Campus
  • Direct to Company

You can send your resume directly to company on there address or webaddress.

Some of Major MNC's of IT in India are TCS,Infosys, Capgemini, 3i Infotech, Cognizant, Zensar and lots more .

Wish you Best Luck

Attaching some sample paper of above mentioned companies for you practice.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
Attached Files
File Type: docx Sample 1.docx(12.0 KB, 108 views)
File Type: docx TCS Sample Paper 1.docx(12.0 KB, 136 views)
File Type: docx TCS Sample Paper 2.docx(12.2 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys Sample Paper.pdf(13.8 KB, 129 views)
3rd March 2012, 12:47 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: How may I get a job in software companies after having below 60% marks in engineering graduation?

Quote:
Dear SIR/MADAM
Dear friend you try off campus
there are companies which ll absorbe u but you should not loose hope,

Start you may be paid less ..;.but as you get experience your payscale will increase

go for some more courses so as boost your knowledge, personality, resume

Best of luck
3rd March 2012, 11:27 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for many of the job opportunities in software companies. This is because of low percentage of marks that you have secured in your Engineering course which is 57%.

In order to eligible for many of the Jobs in Software companies, you should be a career 60 candidate in the sense you should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your previous academic levels.

In order to be eligible for some of the top IT companies, the minimum eligibility criteria will be more than Career 60.

TCS and Infosys will come under this category.

So, I suggest you to get job in some small IT companies where there is no percentage criteria of Career 60 on your Java platform.

After doing job over a period of time, you can apply for top companies on the basis of this experience.

Try to learn courses like SOA, ADF etc. which will enhance your job opportunities.

Small and ordinary companies are a best choice for you to get complete grip on various activities which they perform and the way those companies can perform the project in successful manner.

So, attain good knowledge of work which carry out in the company in which you are giong to join initially.

Don't think about the salary initially but think about gaining industry experience.

Many of the candidates are there searching for Jobs in IT companies after completion of their Engineering course. Some candidates have been searching for Jobs since 2 years.

So, try to join in the job whichever you get if it is on your chosen paltform.

Wish you all the best.
26th March 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have secured less than 60 % in my 2 level and i have got 71% marks in b.tech career. Do i get any chances to join an MNC. Why the hell there is rule for career and non career.There could a lot of talent in an non career student.
1st July 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i have gate less than 60 in FE SE TE but i have scored above 65 in final year . i get any chance to join an MNC
25th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed my btech in 2015.i got 59.76%.and 86% in 10th,89% in 12th.i am belongs to sc category.pls tell me will i get a any good softwarejob with this tqualification .I am thinking about sucide attempt.pls tell me guys...
25th October 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

My btech pass out is in 2015 (eee branch).I got 59.76% in btech.and 86% in 10th,89%in 12th.i belongs to sc category.pls tell me will I get a good software job or core job.urgent ,iam thinking about sucide attempt..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?