25th April 2012, 08:36 PM
raja2sweet

How may I get the last five year question papers of IFS exam?

Can any one post me last five year question papers in IFS exam for the subjects chemistry , chemicalengineering and geology
please send me the details

17th May 2012, 07:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get the last five year question papers of IFS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja2sweet View Post
Can any one post me last five year question papers in IFS exam for the subjects chemistry , chemicalengineering and geology
please send me the details

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service Exam.This exam is conducted by UPSC

Those candidate have graduation degree from Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent are applicable for IFS exam.

Final year student are eligible for IFS exam,

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

BEST BOOKS FOR IFS EXAM ( Chemistry , Chemical Engineering , Geology)

I have attached some Question paper of IFS ( Chemistry , Chemical Engineering , Geology) exam so please check it out.Also observe the Question paper very carefully.

For more details you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IFS-Question-Paper-Chemical-Engineering--2007..pdf(62.6 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Geology Paper 1.pdf(54.7 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Geology Paper 2.pdf(57.4 KB, 80 views)
17th May 2012, 07:56 PM
a444

Default Re: How may I get the last five year question papers of IFS exam?

question papers of IFS exam

ifs exam conducted by upsc candidate who are graduate are eligible for ifs

(B) Age-limits

21-30 Years on 1st July of the year of examination

Certain categories of persons as specified in the Notice are eligible for age relaxation.

(C) Educational Qualification

A Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering of a recognised university or equivalent.

Candidates appearing at their degree examination (with prescribed subjects) are also eligible to compete. Candidates qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination will be required to submit the proof of passing the requisite examination alongwith their detailed application form to be filled up at that stage.[IMG]List of optional subjects Agriculture Agricultural Engineering Animal Husbandary & Veterinary Science Botany Chemistry Chemical Engineering Civil Engineering Forestry Geology Mathematics Mechanical Engineering Physics Statistics Zoology Provided that the candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects : (a) Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering (b) Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (c) Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (d) Mathematics and Statistics (e) Of the Engineering subjects viz. Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering - not more than one subject II. Interview for Personality Test 300 Marks[/IMG]

For more details you can visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-IFS Geology Paper 2.pdf(57.4 KB, 83 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?