20th February 2011, 01:23 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IFS Mechanical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The IFS Mechanical Engineering (Paper I) Paper is of 200 marks each. The questions are in English and the answers are also supposed to be written in English. There are all together 8 questions in the paper. Every question is of 40 marks. Every question has sub questions and internal choices. The marks of the questions are mentioned in bracket for the better understanding of the candidates. One requires answering only 5 out of 8 questions in which question number 1 and 5 is mandatory to answer. Rest three should have at least one question from each section. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ifs-mechani...aper-i-papers/
29th April 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IFS Mechanical Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

mechanical question banks for ssc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?