7th February 2011, 03:05 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IFS Mathematics (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IFS exam has two sections, namely Section A and Section B. These two sections have a maximum of four questions, and the first question is compulsory in both of the sections. Candidates have to attempt any three from the remaining six, with at least one from each of the sections. The first main question is divided into six sub-questions, out of which candidates have to attempt any five. The paper has a maximum of three hours duration. The maximum mark of the paper is two hundred and has one hundred marks for each of the section. Special credit is given to those candidates whose answers are concise an to the point. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ifs-mathema...aper-i-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IFS Mathematics (Paper I) Sample Paper 1.pdf(105.7 KB, 1924 views)
File Type: pdf IFS Mathematics (Paper I) Sample Paper 2.pdf(100.3 KB, 1625 views)
22nd February 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IFS Mathematics (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

dear sir i want to ifs paper
9th May 2011, 10:19 AM
pankajrohewal

Default Re: IFS Mathematics (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want some study material for gk paper of ifs
31st March 2012, 11:17 AM
ritu037

Some more phsics papers??
4th April 2012, 08:09 PM
A.Kavithachandru

hi..... please sent me the maths ifs question with solved..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?