26th May 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How may i get Notes and Syllabus of B.A (Geography,Tamil and Islamic Culture)?

geography,tamil and islamic culture thease are im doing subject in B.A exam this year but i have'nt syellabus.

29th February 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get Notes and Syllabus of B.A (Geography,Tamil and Islamic Culture)?

name the sindhi writer of islamic culture for B.A1
29th October 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get Notes and Syllabus of B.A (Geography,Tamil and Islamic Culture)?

i want tamil islamic culture and political science syllabus for do ba exam in srilanka
24th January 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Tamil medium GAQ prethenija university (Tamil and geographical and hindusum and English ) syllabus
21st September 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How may I get nots and syllabus of B A (Tamil,economics and Islamic culture)?
2nd January 2020, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

How may I get notes and syllabus of BA 00 level tamil, geography ,islamic culture ?
8th January 2020, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get old syllabus 2010 Tamil Islamic political syllabus notes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?