20th April 2011, 10:32 PM
tarun0166

How may I get the previous years question papers of JEE for lateral entry

i want question papers of joint entrance examination for lateral entry of last five years which is held in west bengal at the board of west bengal university of technology.
please reply soon..

7th September 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the previous years question papers of JEE for lateral entry

Sir,i want to knw how to take admsn in 2nd yrs btech aftr doing dploma in ece through lateral entry nd what is the syllbus for lateral entry
21st March 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the previous years question papers of JEE for lateral entry

i want question papers of joint entrance examination for lateral entry of last five years which is held in west Bengal at the board of west bengal university of technology.
please reply soon..
10th May 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

bloody hell....there is nothng abt ur reply...only we r askng questions.i want the qstns n ans of last year electricl engg laterl ntry qstns
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?