25th May 2011, 03:34 PM
nemesis

What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th

i am a native of Kerala i have 98% marks for plus two from kerala state what is the procedure to get admission for mbbs in colleges of tamil nadu
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  2. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  3. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  4. What's the procedure for getting admission in medical colleges of Tamilnadu after 12th std?
  5. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  6. Is it difficult to get MBBS colleges at Tamil Nadu for CBSE students? Cutoff marks required in NEET to get 15% All India Quota?
  7. List of self financing MBBS medical colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  10. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  11. Cutoff marks required for MBBS course?
  12. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  13. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  14. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Government Medical college after scoring 183 (ISC) cutoff in medical counseling? List of self financing MBBS or BDS colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college?
  16. Can I get MBBS seat in Government Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu with 187 cut off marks?
  17. Cutoff marks required for MBBS entrance exam in Tamilnadu?
  18. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
15th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th

i have got 2550 rank in tamil nadu, first round ended upto 2456. next round will i get?
17th January 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th

I am from Andra pradesh,i have scored 94.8 percent ,i have finished my inter second year in 2011 and i want join in now in a medical college,, how?
30th March 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I have to join MBBS in M.G.R. university But i studied in Kerala. How to i join the course & what are the rules fro that?
19th March 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My Son is completing his 2 this Mar'15,is interested to study MBBS in TamilNadu,what is the procedure...kindly let me know.My mail id is [email protected] contact details is .. 971.555014874
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?