7th November 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How may I get space engineering after 12th std? How to prepare for the entrance exam? Is there any scholarship available?

i wnna study in space engearing.but in my contry this subject is not vlid.so i have to study abroad.for this what should i do for getting admitted in any universit?and how i will get admitted there.how i will take my preparation for the enterance exam.and how they give scholarship to the foreighn students coz my family wont support me all the cost for economic problem.what will be the cost for study.

19th June 2012, 11:25 AM
kengtha

Default Re: How may I get space engineering after 12th std? How to prepare for the entrance exam? Is there any scholarship available?

First of all you should get good marks in 12 th standard as few universities like Punjab Technical University sees your 12 th score.Then you have to crack entrance test like IITJEE(next year onward there will be one entrance exam all over India to get into IITs and NITs) with very good score to get into top IIT for space engineering.You can also clear entrance exam conducted by IIST with good rank to do space engineering in IIST.
If you get into IITs many institutes give scholarships.You can also take bank loan.
Scholarships are provided by IIST if you get admission there.You can also get scholarship from CBSE if you are doing your 12th from CBSE board.
Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?