30th March 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?

Hello,
I am doing my final year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai. I want to study MS in London. For this which entrance exam
I have to prepare because I want to do MS with 100% scholarship.
If not possible, then tell me about financing scheme for doing MS
because I have no money but interested to do MS in London?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  2. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  6. What exams to prepare for admission in MBA at University of London?
  7. Scholarship exams to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. Can I get scholarship if I am studying in 12th? What are those exams which I need to get prepared for applying scholarship?
  9. Minimum marks required in B.Tech(EEE) for studying M.Tech in London with scholarship?
  10. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. Is it possible to study MBBS in Abroad with 100% scholarship? Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad with scholarship?
  12. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  13. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  14. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  16. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MS in MIT, USA with scholarship?
  18. Scholarship exams to study M.Pharmacy course?
31st March 2015, 11:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?

The Entrance Exams that you will have to prepare for is the GRE and the TOEFL Examinations.
These are the two Examinations that you will have to crack to get admission to do your MS from London.
If you fail to get the 100% Scholarship then you will have to take an Educational Loan from the Bank.
This is the best source of getting your course financed.
Once you have all the rest of the details related to your admission done you will have to provide the bank with all that information and then you will be provided a loan.
The Universities also provide a half Scholarship sometimes and if you can get that it will further help you as the rest of the amount can be taken as a loan very easily from the Bank.
So if in case you do not get the Full Scholarship then go for the Educational Loans provided by the Banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?