31st August 2011, 01:11 AM
Ishu gi

How may I join distance education in M.Tech after competing M.Sc? What are the best options available?

I did my M.Sc. last year (2010) in geology, now i want to go for further study like M.Tech, but i m doing job i.e. y i am looking for distance course from a well known university pls guide me.?

15th October 2015, 05:44 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I join distance education in M.Tech after competing M.Sc? What are the best options available?

It is good that even after completing your master's degree, you want to pursue higher studies. Well in your case I would suggest M.Tech from Amity university will be a good choice. Log onto their official website, www.amity.edu to download the brochure for M.Tech in geoinformatics and remote sensing. This is the M.tech stream that will suit you best after M.Sc. in Geology. After you download the brochure you need to pay the registration fee either by a demand draft or through online banking. The course fee is around Rs.70,000 per year. This is a 2 year course. The eligibility is either B.Tech or M.Sc. or MCA. In your case the second option applies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?