15th February 2012, 01:07 PM
Anandharaj k

How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?

sir, i am doing B.E mechanical engg final year, i want joint M.Tech Aeronautical engg, how to apply,what are the etrance exams,please give idea and what are courses avilable in aeronautical,aerospace engg

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Can I study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  9. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
18th January 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?

Sir/madam, I am doing my third rear BE Ece with 70%. I wish to do my masterate in aeronautical field. What I need to do for this and what are the exams I need to write?
Mail id: [email protected]
27th April 2013, 04:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can join to M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering. Selection to the course is done through GATE. In order to join the course, you need to qualify GATE in Aeronautical engineering. As you have studied bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, it is better for you to select M.Tech in mechanical engineering. Specialization areas like machine design, CAD/CAM design, etc can be selected for studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?