28th May 2011, 08:36 PM
sudhamalli

Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?

sir i completed my diploma with 65% in mechanical engineering,is it possible to join in aerounatical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  12. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  16. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
28th June 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?

after completing diploma in mechanical engineering. it is possible to join aeronautical engineering?
6th September 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma with 65% in Mechanical Engineering?

after completing diploma in mechanical engineering. it is possible to join aeronautical engineering?
25th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am studying in diploma in mech.engg. And i am confident that i will secure only upto 65% to 70% in last yr.can i get to admission in direct 2nd yr B.E/B.TECH in same branch in mumbai university without any donation?if yas then plzz suggest me the collage
thanxxxxx....
20th March 2012, 08:09 PM
Parmar vikas j.

Default I am to completed my diploma mechanical engineering in 2012. And to get a upto 70% Marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
i am studying in diploma in mech.engg. And i am confident that i will secure only upto 65% to 70% in last yr.can i get to admission in direct 2nd yr B.E/B.TECH in same branch in mumbai university without any donation? if yas then plzz suggest me the collage
thanxxxxx....
Reply...
2nd September 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

what 12 marks
30th December 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

now i am working in mahindra conveyor system since 2 years after complete of diploma in mechanical engineering .what have to do for better future pls suggest me
4th June 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir ,im in last year of dip. in mech engg.my aim is to be an astronaut. what is the path after completing my diploma ?
1st October 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to join in aeronautical engineering after completing my diaploma
22nd October 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am the student of diploma in mechanical 2nd year in 1st year I got 66% marks is it possiblr to join aeronautical diploma how can join in............
3rd January 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a first year mechanical diploma student and i wish to go for aeronautical after completeing my BE.
Is it possible? And can u tell me the approximate percent which i need to score?
4th September 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,what is exactly minimum percentages require in mechanical engineering to appear for cds exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?