18th January 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How may I study B.Tech in RV engineering college? How may I avail management quota? I'm studying in 12th std in Narayana Junior college in Kurnool

Hi Sir, I am S.Krishna kanth from kurnool studying my +2 in Narayana junior collage in kurnool. I am a student of around 70%. I want to study in my btech. RV ENGINEERING collagee. so i want a seat in your collge. So will u conduct any entrance tests or else shld i join in management quota. If i will join in management quota what is my fee per anum and how long i shld pay as donation. and im intresed in ece, or mech, or civil, branches.and mostly im intrested ece branch.and also i want details of mess,hostel facility,collage timingsetc.., . Please give me the above informatin to my id. [email protected] or u may contact me on 09966067460

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for MBIPC in India in Hyderabad?
  2. What is the cutoff mark for admission in Kurnool Medical College,AP under OBC girls quota?
  3. Which are the colleges offering a good coaching for M.E.C in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can a girl studying 12th from Muscat get admission in engineering college of India under normal quota other than NRI quota? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  6. How to get management quota in good engineering college after scoring 60% in MPC
  7. Can I get MBBS with 280 marks in IPE and 80 in EAMCET?
  8. Which are the best institutions for intermediate?
  9. Is it possible to migrate in G. Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool from Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering and Technology, Chittoor for B.Tech student?
  10. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  11. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  12. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  13. How can I get admission in BVS under Management quota? I've passed 12th std with PCB with 67% marks
  14. How to study EEE in PSG college? I am studying 12th in coimbatore
  15. Management quota fees of Seacom College for B.Tech marine Engineering?
  16. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  17. Which colleges can I get in Counseling after scoring 849 general rank and 113 stream rank
  18. Will I get medical or agriculture BSE after scoring 67279 rank in EAMCET?
4th April 2012, 10:06 AM
INAM_KHAN

Default Re: How may I study B.Tech in RV engineering college? How may I avail management quota? I'm studying in 12th std in Narayana Junior college in Kurnool

Hello S.Krishna kanth,
Since you are a non-karnataka student you will be able to go an entrance exam called COMEDK. Here is the link to know about the complete details & criteria for COMEDK Exams. http://www.comedk.org/
So Hurry up!!! Comedk exams are gonna be held very soon. You need to score a very good rank in comedk to aquire a seat in RVCE, since RVCE is one of the top colleges in Bangalore.

In case if you are interested in acquiring a management seat in R.V. college of engineering, then here's the contact details of the director of RVCE.
Director's Name: Mr. K N Subramanya
Ph.No: 91-080-6717 8099
Mobile: +91 9880687311
E-Mail: [email protected]

You can speak to him regarding your fee structure and Clarify any other doubts.

I would suggest you the other top colleges of Bangalore apart from RVCE. They are BMS college of Engineering, Visveswaraya college of engineering, CMR-IT, M S Ramaih Institute of Technology,etc...

Regards...!!!
Have a nice day...
10th June 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I study B.Tech in RV engineering college? How may I avail management quota? I'm studying in 12th std in Narayana Junior college in Kurnool

i want to know what is the fees for taking admission in daviet jalandhar college under management quota
18th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Im a girl..
I got rank 4225 in comedk
will i get a seat in ramaiah college of engg ece branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?