18th June 2013, 06:54 PM
omi92

Information about major industrial training?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing BE from CSE ,i want to complete my major industrial training from indore,please provide me information about best learning providing companies or institutes which can be better for me and also give detail about courses with fees charges.
I need companies or institutes with provide working on live-projects and i also want to know that is teaching facility of CMC institute indore and Astute Systemtech good or are they preferable ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  2. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  3. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  4. What are the topics for my major training? I am a electronics and instrumentation engineer
  5. Information about industrial training for MCA student? Names of the software companies? Where an I apply for industrial training?
  6. How to do Industrial training in companies of Mumbai?
  7. Good Industries in MP for B.Tech 3rd year Industrial Training?
  8. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  10. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  11. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  12. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  13. Best Embedded training center in chennai?
  14. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  15. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  17. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  18. How to join industrial training of 1 week duration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?