10th August 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How much CGPA is required to take admission in ITI?

sir i am saksham soni and i want admission in iti in10th class and i wanted to know that how much cjp is required for take admission in iti

28th August 2015, 03:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CGPA is required to take admission in ITI?

ITI stands Industrial Training Institutes. These institutes are known for their skill development programmes a providing professional degree at the lower level of academics.

There is no official rule that asks for particular percentage of aggregate or grade in 10th board examination for admissions in the ITI.

For getting admission in ITI you just need to pass in your 10th board examination and satisfy the other criteria required.

But it is also true that if you do not manages good marks or grades in your 10th board examination then it would be difficult for you to get admitted in the good institute. Also, for admission in top private or government ITI you need to clear their entrance examination.
30th April 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 70% in 10th class and I want to get admission in iti so it is compulsory to give entrance exam for admission
11th August 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have 54 percentage can I take admission in govt iti college please sir give me and
19th March 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 9.6cgpa in 10th... Can i get a govt collage in ITI??
13th June 2023, 07:03 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The admission criteria for ITI (Industrial Training Institute) courses may vary depending on the institute and the specific trade. Unlike traditional academic programs that require CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average), ITIs typically have different eligibility criteria for admission. In general, the primary requirement for ITI admission is a minimum educational qualification rather than a specific CGPA.

ITI courses usually accept candidates who have completed their secondary education, typically Class 10th (or its equivalent) from a recognized board. The emphasis is more on fulfilling the minimum educational requirement rather than a specific CGPA. The exact educational qualification required can vary depending on the specific trade or course you are interested in pursuing.

It's important to note that ITIs prioritize vocational and skill-based training rather than academic performance. They aim to provide practical training in various trades to equip students with specific skills for employment in industries.

To determine the specific eligibility criteria and requirements for admission to an ITI, it is advisable to visit the official website of the desired ITI or contact them directly. They will provide detailed information regarding the minimum educational qualification, age limit, and any other specific requirements for admission to their ITI and the respective trades.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?