22nd November 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?

Sir, I am A student of LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY,JALANDHAR. Is this is my right decision for completing my B.tec (MEC. branch) from here.???Is this university good for placements and how you see this university??? I got 87% in 10th boards and 81%in 12th boards

Related Questions:
8th August 2011, 01:27 AM
Ravikant10

Default Re: Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;249094]Sir, I am A student of LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY,JALANDHAR. Is this is my right decision for completing my B.tec (MEC. branch) from here.???Is this university good for placements and how you see this university??? I got 87% in 10th boards and 81%in 12th boards[/QUOTE

Yes,you can get better placement also.
8th August 2011, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am A student of LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY,JALANDHAR. Is this is my right decision for completing my B.tec (MEC. branch) from here.???Is this university good for placements and how you see this university??? I got 87% in 10th boards and 81%in 12th boards
yes it is good university but i think you ahve scored good percentage in your bords so can easily apply in amity university or in sharda university as they are better than LPU
27th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

what was the highest package in b.tech(mech) in lpu ?
7th October 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i heard that lovely professional university is just commercial and nothing to do with the students and their life which so much of money spending on their carrier inorder to make their life brightly,is it rite or is it good university such amount of money spending,
13th October 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear never ever go there you will be better off with some other college or university believe me i know..
17th October 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

which university in chandigarh is best for b.tech
23rd November 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?

Quote:
yes,lpu will give you chance to show your talent and the lab section is the strongest part of my college.you will certainly get knowledge as much you want by help of faculties and facilities.you will get the best environment to meet whole India in 1 campus.but i am not sure that you will get a 10 lakhs placement from this place but placement quality is increasing with the day.
8th December 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i heard that lovely professional university is just commercial and nothing to do with the students and their life which so much of money spending on their carrier inorder to make their life brightly,is it rite or is it good university such amount of money spending,
yes its true
26th January 2012, 09:26 AM
chiknichameli

you will certainly get knowledge as much you want by help of faculties and facilities.you will get the best environment to meet whole India in 1 campus.but i am not sure that you will get a 10 lakhs placement from this place but placement quality is increasing with the day.
1st February 2012, 12:17 AM
pragati kashyap

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
yes it is good university but i think you ahve scored good percentage in your bords so can easily apply in amity university or in sharda university as they are better than LPU
yes its a good university as i m studying in it.you have a good decision.look reading is upto you .anywhere you go you only have to do the hard work ya university will surely help you if have talent and want to do something innovative.yes package conditions are just ok but we have developed very much and package depends on students .university have the job to avail companies for you but its your job to get best out of it
13th April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Can i do b.com from L.P.U,please tell me
6th May 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU AICTE approved
18th May 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

why lpu has less fees though it is the one of the best university?
7th June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i would like know about the mba programe in lpu..
7th July 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

According to you which one among the Amity And L P U is best (Mech) i hav got 86% in 10th and 85.2% in 10 2 from stste board?
16th July 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I got 88% in 12th and my AIEEE rank is 65589......is LPU good colleges for me to study btech mech or civil....
27th October 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I heard that LPU was good for international student to study but when i came here nothing was god for me to bear, food was bad n Hostle too. Even the Education is not good, because they mostly teach in Hindi....which is too difficult to understand for us. But mostly i hate FOOD.
30th May 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

is lpu realy a worst university plz tel me I want to apply...
30th May 2013, 11:55 PM
nudha

HI Friend,

Yes,Ofcourse Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch).

Nice to help you...................
5th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better for b.tech among lpu,jmit,sharda university.
9th June 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is LP University Jalandhar gives good placement to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
21st June 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

highest pakage for b.e. mechanical engineer
9th July 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what is placement percentage of lpu in engineering branch
19th July 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

I have scord 85% in 12th board and 89% in 10th and my jee main rank is 1 lakh 20 thaousnd i want to know lpu is gud for me or not????
22nd July 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is lpu gives good placement for B tech student
15th September 2013, 04:38 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

Lovely professional University is ranked no 5 in private institutions. So you can imagine how good it is.
It will be nice if you do B Tech from LPU.
It is one of the deemed university.
It is approved by UGC and AICTE.

Good luck
23rd June 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
what about the placement of mtech (mechanical engg)..is it good?.pls reply...
26th July 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

technically i am from andhra and i've heard a lot abt lpu. is it true that if u dnt clear ur subjects or have less attendence lpu will ruin your career.. pls somebody help. and also placements. is this university good at all...
13th August 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi. It will be one of the worst condition if you do any kind of btech here. No placements at all in core mec.. field.
4th May 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

is 100% placements are guaranteed for b tech mechanical students in lpu
30th May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between study material provided in private university and NIT%u2018s
12th June 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Is LPU AICTE approved
AICTE approval is not required by technical institutions and especially by those universities that have all the colleges/schools in a single campus and are ugc recognised
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?