15th July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee structure for B.ed?

How much fee of B.Ed..Because my sister wants take a admission in Indian Institute of Studies.
So please give me reply....soon....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  3. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  4. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of bachelor of science in GNDU Amritsar?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  9. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  13. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  17. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  18. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
18th July 2016, 10:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the fee structure for B.ed?

** The Indian Institute of Advanced Study is a research institute based in Shimla, India.

** B.Ed stands for Bachelor of education.

** The course fee of Bachelor of education is 32,000 per annum in Indian Institute of Studies.

** The course is of 2 years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?