25th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee structure of BCA in IP university semester wise?

when we get the admission in ip for b.c.a we have to pay fee semester wise or not.

29th May 2011, 08:22 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much is the fee structure of BCA in IP university semester wise?

IP University Delhi offers a three year degree program in BCA. The admission in BCA is through the merit base or marks obtained by the student in 12th class.

The admission in BCA is start in the month of May and June this can be vary to the university rules and regulation. For more information about IP university please visit the university website.

The BCA fees in IP University Delhi is academic fees per annum is Rs. 30,000 and University other dues fee is Rs. 8,000 and total BCA fee is Rs. 38,000.

For more information about admission procedure and other details please visit the university website – www.ipu.ac.in
28th June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fee structure of BCA in IP university semester wise?

How much semester bca ?
16th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

what will be the appropriate fees for bca regular course in ip university
2nd March 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of bca per year
20th March 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to ask about the fees for bca from ip university and from where do i can get the forms and what is the procedure for the admission in a good ip college.?
20th July 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

how much is the fee stucture of bca in punjabi university
9th February 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mba in ip university delhi ? is this university is a good choice for doing an mba ?
27th March 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission fee for bca course
3rd June 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I have got 411 rank in my bca cet of ipu and I am of general category(delhi) ,4 which college should I go 4?????????????plzzzzzzzzz help me and also give me their placement packages also?
19th July 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

ip me sem wise fees lgti h ya year wise?? im frm general category applied fr btech....plzz help...
27th November 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Pls tell me bca in all over india of ip unv.
29th December 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Fools don't u have a common sense.. Per annum means per year.. It is used when we are addressing to financial statements.
24th May 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 340 rank in IPU BCA CET this year. Please tell me the procedure of counseling and best colleges of ipu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?