19th November 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure per semester for Diploma in Fashion Technology?

I am about to take admission in Diploma course in Fashion technology field. I want to know about the semester wise fee structure for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  2. Fee structure of each semester of diploma in Information Technology at Thapar Institute?
  3. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  4. Fee structure for bachelor of fashion designing in NIFT for 1 semester?
  5. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  6. What is the fee structure for fashion technology in PSG college of Technology through counseling?
  7. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  8. What is the estimated cost for B.Tech course per Annum?
  9. What is the fee structure of Government Diploma course in Fashion & Textile Design? -- [New]
  10. What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?
  11. Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?
  12. Is it possible to do diploma in fashion designing/technology and engineering in parallel?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  14. Can I study PG in Fashion Technology on Diploma basis being a BCA graduate?
  15. What is the fee structure of fashion technology degree course for 3 years in Tamilnadu
  16. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  17. Fee structure for PG in Fashion Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure for B.Sc in Fashion Technology in MPGI in Kanpur?
20th November 2015, 09:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure per semester for Diploma in Fashion Technology?

The fee structure vary from one institute to another. Mostly, fee is very high in private colleges. In private colleges fee for diploma in fashion technology can be as high as Rs. 61000 per year and even higher.

There are very few government colleges in this field. Therefore, it will be usually a very costly course for you if you want to study from a top college.
20th November 2015, 09:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure per semester for Diploma in Fashion Technology?

The fee structure of Diploma in Fashion Technology varies from college to college. It depends upon the quality of education, infrastructure and other facilities offered by the college. If a college has good facilities like laboratories, canteen, transport, sports, etc., the fee structure will be around Rs.50,000/- or above per semester. If the college does not have proper facilities then, the fee structure will be around Rs.20,000/- or below per semester. So, the fee structure of Diploma in Fashion Technology will be in between Rs.20,000/- to Rs.50,000/- depending upon the selection of college you choose for pursuing Diploma in Fashion Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?