30th June 2012, 03:07 PM
PRITHVI138

How much marks are important in 12th to make into Indian Navy? My height is 167 Cm so can I fill the form of NDA?

sir.... how much marks important in 12th to make a indian navy from NDA and my height is accurate 167 cm can i fill the form of NDA

16th July 2015, 12:26 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are important in 12th to make into Indian Navy? My height is 167 Cm so can I fill the form of NDA?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. NDA stands for the National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by the UPSC for the recruitment of the candidate in the different army wing.

The eligibility to appear for the Navy wing examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidate must have PCM as the main subject in the board examination.
* Candidate age must be between 16.5-19 years.

The application form is available for the NDA II and the examination are conducted in the two stages as the written and the SSB. The candidate to qualify in both the paper for the final selection.

Yes you are height is sufficient ad they calculate height according to the weight. The examination are conducted twice in a year.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
18th July 2015, 10:42 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much marks are important in 12th to make into Indian Navy? My height is 167 Cm so can I fill the form of NDA?

Yes.you are eligible to apply for indian navy as your height is 167 cm which comes in criteria.Indian navy selection is done through NDA or CDSE entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC.

NDA- National defence academy
- your age limit - 16.5 to 19 years
- you must have qualification of (10+2)with PCM as a main subjects

CDSE - combined defence service exam
- you must have bachelor degree in any discipline

Required medical standards
- your minimum height should be more than 162.5 cm.As you say your height is 167 cm.so you are eligible.
- your weight should be in proportion to your height.
- your eyesight should be 6/6

Selection Procedure
- After qualifying the CDSE or NDA , you will be called for interview which is conducted by SSB.
- Then after your medical test & fitness test will be taken.
- if you passed the written exam as well as interview , then you will be shortlisted & called for training at training centre which is located in kerala.
- After completion of your training period , you will get your posting in indian navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?