18th August 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the NDA exam form after passing 12th 2nd Division?

i have pass 12th secend devision. can i fill the nda exam form?

22nd August 2012, 02:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill the NDA exam form after passing 12th 2nd Division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have pass 12th secend devision. can i fill the nda exam form?
There is no percentage criteria for NDA Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. No matter with what division you qualified the 10+2 examination, if you have passed the qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as major subjects, you will definitely be considered eligible for the NDA Exam. This examination is basically conducted for Army Wing, Air Force Wing and Naval Wing of National Defense Academy. Physics and Mathematics in the 10+2 level is only mandatory for the Air Force and Naval Wing of National Defense Academy whereas for the Army Wing, candidates with any combination of subjects in the 10+2 level may apply. Apart from possessing the aforementioned academic qualification, you must be within the age limit of 16.5 to 19 years to be considered eligible for the NDA Exam.

For further information about the examination and to keep updated about the upcoming NDA Exam, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
12th March 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is in 1992 march 31. .and now i have appeared the exam of 12th so, is there any hope for me to attend the NDA exam?
17th December 2013, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

am a student of class 12 and my D.O.B is 26/05/1998 am i eligible to give nda exams???
29th May 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I had taken home science subject but I wanna apply a nda so, please give me detail to apply the NDA examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?