23rd August 2013, 07:53 PM
arava karthik

How much marks are needed to get Polytechnic Seat?

i have polytecnic seat in andhra pradesh i didn't write entrance i have marks in 10th (306)

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a seat in government polytechnic college? How much marks I need for Polytechnic entrance exam?
  2. How much marks are needed to qualify in ICET? I have scored 64 marks
  3. What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?
  4. How much marks are needed to get MBBSS seat in private medical college in AP?
  5. How much marks are needed to get a seat for medical after scoring 488 marks in NEET?
  6. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  7. How much marks are needed in EAMCET to get a seat in MBBS?
  8. How much rank is needed for OC category to get MBBS seat in AP?
  9. How much marks are needed to get a seat in JNTU?
  10. How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat? -- [New]
  12. How many marks are needed in intermediate to get a seat in MBBS?
  13. What AIR, State rank is needed to get a seat in NIT Surathkal? How much marks are required?
  14. How much marks and rank is needed to get a seat in NIT Warangal Mechanical branch in SC Kota?
  15. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  16. How much marks are needed to get MBBS seat in AP for BC-B
  17. Required Marks to qualify in I-CET Exam? Am I eligible to join MBA course having not qualified in ICET Exam?
  18. Marks needed to get in EAMCET for MBBS seat in OU region?
19th September 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get Polytechnic Seat?

Polytechnic course is a certificate level course. Polytechnic course is available in different streams like Engineering, Pharmacy, etc.,. It is of 3 years duration. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Polytechnic course.

Admissions in Polytechnic course are offered through State level entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. Some states like Maharashtra conducts Centralised Admission Process (CAP) for offering admissions in Diploma course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, it is clear that you have not written entrance examination, so, you can't get admission in Diploma course through convenor quota. So, I suggest you to buy a Diploma seat through Management quota by contacting the respective college administration where you wish to take admission for pursuing Diploma course.
2nd May 2018, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi my brother is written polytechnic entrance exam but he is disqualified. How to get polytechnic seat in college let me know the details sir.
2nd May 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How many marks does we secure to get polytechnic seat in best government college
10th April 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are needed to get a seat in polytechnic exam in india
Please tell
9th May 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How many marks we have to get for a free polytechnic seat in ap prakasam or guntur district
5th October 2020, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What should be the rank in polythecnic to get free saet in govt college?
9th October 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How much marks does sc candidate should get to pass
Became some were pass with 23 or around marks and some r not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?