11th April 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?

I'm a student who just have given ICSE exam.i want to know the qualification & % of marks needed to study Astronet? Farthar as just for information approximately how much cost is required to study B.TEC in private colleges.....? Whether there is any scope for the Polytechnic engeeneers to study Astronet???

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to have 12th for further studies or Polytechnic will do?
  2. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  3. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
  4. How to study in engineers line after passing in non medical stream
  5. Is polytechnic equivalent to intermediate? Can we study in another state after polytechnic?
  6. Percentage of marks needed to study Dentistry or Optometry in Abroad colleges?
  7. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota? -- [New]
  9. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  11. What is the qualification needed to study im IIPM?
  12. How much percentage is needed to join in institute of advanced study in education, Saidapat Chennai?
  13. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  14. Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?
  15. How can I do diploma course in information technology? I have passed 12th from science stream
  16. Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?
  17. Percentage needed in board and CET exam to study astrophysics?
  18. How can I get scholarship in India to study medicine in any university? Qualification needed for the same?
25th February 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification and percentage needed to study Astronet? What is the scope for Polytechnic Engineers to study Astronet?

I'm appearing 10 board this year, I want to know why I should prefer Poltechnic, I want to know about salary, work details .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?