11th June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Required Marks to qualify in I-CET Exam? Am I eligible to join MBA course having not qualified in ICET Exam?

sir,
how many marks needed to qualified in i-cet, i got only 48 marks(not qualified)sir, can i eligible for doing m.b.a, if not what course suitable for me, how i have to continue my furthur studies,please suggest me,if i thinking to buy a seat how much money will be needed, or again i will write i-cet means wen again exams will be conduted.
plzzz send ur reply...
from
mounika

11th June 2012, 01:07 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Marks to qualify in I-CET Exam? Am I eligible to join MBA course having not qualified in ICET Exam?

Having not qualified in I-CET Exam, you are not allowed to get admission for MBA course under regular quota.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Management related Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

ICET stands for Integrated Common Entrance Test by cracking which the candidates can join the following courses in and around various colleges of Andhra Pradesh
-MBA
-MCA

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Here are some of the popular Entrance Exams for MBA course
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT
-FMS etc.

All the above mentioned Entrance exams are of national wide where as ICET is a state level Entrance Exam.

So, I suggest you to get admission for this course under Management Quota in any of the reputed college and make most out of the course.

MBA candidates are having plenty of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

Only thing is that you should be strong enough in subject knowledge, communication skills and fit yourself to the needs of industry.

Try to be strong enough in this.

As per the fees under Management quota, it will be different from one college to another college.

If it is a reputed college, you will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1 lakh.

Wish you all the best.
11th June 2012, 02:21 PM
mnbgvs

Default Re: Required Marks to qualify in I-CET Exam? Am I eligible to join MBA course having not qualified in ICET Exam?

You have completed Graduation Degree but you you did not score good marks.so you are not applicable for ICET Exam.

ICET stands for Integrated Common Entrance Test .

This is an entrance examination for admission Master in Business Administration courses in various colleges and universities in Andhra Pradesh.

Those candidate have graduation degree with above 50 % marks are applicable for ICET exam .

Your age should be above 21 years old.

PATTERN FOR ICET EXAM

The ICET question paper contains multiple choice objective type test with 200 questions. It is divided into three sections and the should finish the paper with in 150 minutes.

The Three Sections are:

Analytical Ability: 75 questions
Mathematical Ability: 75 questions
Communication Ability: 50 questions

More details about ICET exam , Please click on the link http://www.apicet.nic.in/
14th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how many marks required to qualify in icet i got 59 marks
16th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i was not qualified in icet iam eligible to do mba my bcom percentage was 72%
6th August 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm qualified icet with 26000rank.but i don't have 50%in degree,then tell me how to join MBA? plssssssssss tell me sir
27th September 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

how many qualifide entrance exame join to mba
4th October 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

i am not qualified i cet, can i get admission for mba in ou correspondence
29th October 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i am not qualified icet but can i eligible for mba correspondence course in ou
31st January 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

please tell me qualifying in ICET test
24th May 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i got a 62 marks i m qualify to the icet plz tell me sir/mam.
24th May 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i got a 62 marks from icet i m qualify or not please tell me sir
31st May 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
how many marks needed to qualify in icet ,i got only 64 marks (not qualified) can i eligible for doing mba , if not what course suitable for me ,i have to continue my further studies pls suggest me ,if i think to buy a seat hw much money will be needed or again i will write icet wen again exam is conducted
frm A.D.D bhagya sri
1st June 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir how many marks to qualifie for icet
20th June 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir am icet rank 116000 please i am pualifie are not pualifie
22nd May 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am not qulified in icet
but, how i can studied mba?
9th June 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir, i dint got qualified marks in icet but i got 80% marks in degree can i eligible for mba
12th June 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

hai sir icet in 46 marks. but not qualified. how much marks in qualified?how i can studied MBA? how can next mba pleeeeeeese sir tell me?
19th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got only 48 marks in icet and my rank is 117427 and i am sc catagorie so this marks are qualified are not plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me sir
19th June 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got only 49 marks in icet and my rank is 117427 and i am sc catagorie so this marks are qualified are not plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me sir
24th September 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
how many marks needed to qualified in i-cet, i got
only 48 marks(not qualified)sir, can i eligible for
doing m.b.a, if not what course suitable for me,
how i have to continue my furthur studies,please
suggest me,if i thinking to buy a seat how much
money will be needed, or again i will write i-cet
means wen again exams will be conduted.
plzzz send ur reply...
from
shyambalachandra
23rd May 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

How many marks for qualufying icet exam to join in mba plzzz reply
13th May 2016, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the meaning of NOT QUALIFIED in CET exam result,
actually I had appeared for BJMC Course from IP Universitty
with CODE 126, but my result shows not qualified pls. help
me, can I got admission in IP Univesity college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?