15th March 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are to be obtained to get BSc in Geography in Presidency college?

what marks should be obtained to get B.SC in geography. in presidency college

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  2. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
  3. Form for B.Sc honours at Presidency College?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing? -- [New]
  5. Criteria for Admission of BA-Honours in Geography?
  6. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  7. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  8. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much marks are required to do MSc in Geography from Bilaspur University?
  10. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  11. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Sc course with geography stream? I have done B.Sc with geography stream and scored 61% marks.
  13. What to do after BSc in Geography?
  14. How much I need to score in H.S to get admission in Geography hons at Ashutosh college or Charu chandra or Netaji nagar or Presidence college?
  15. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  16. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  17. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  18. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
29th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are to be obtained to get BSc in Geography in Presidency college?

I am from ISC batch ,i have got 87.25 percent but excludng home sc i have got 86.5 ..i want to do geog hons in which i have got 66...wil i get it
28th November 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are to be obtained to get BSc in Geography in Presidency college?

i am a student of class12 nd i want to study geography honors. how much marks i have to get to get georaphy?
1st February 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.marks to be obtained so that i could study for a geologist?
14th February 2014, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

i got 85% in science stream from cbse boards and 92 in maths.will i get admission in st.xaviers college kolkata?
25th April 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

dear,sir what is the minimum number to appear in bsc geography admission test at presidency college??and what is the syllabus??
14th April 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12.i want to take hons. in geography.what is the minimum number to appear in bsc geography in this year?
14th April 2016, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

How much marks i need to score in hs geography to take geography honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?